- 1 cup onion minced
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 pound fresh asparagus cut in 2″ pieces
- 1/2 pound mushrooms fresh, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini or summer squash, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Pesto Dip & Dressing Mix
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1/4 pound Canadian bacon, cubed
- 1 pound pasta, cooked and drained (like bow-ties, penne, or fettucine)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté onion in butter or margarine for 3 minutes.
Add asparagus, mushrooms, zucchini or summer squash and carrots; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add cream, broth and Dip Mix; reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, to reduce liquid slightly.
Add peas, Canadian bacon, pasta and cheese; toss to combine thoroughly.
Serve on a large heated platter.