- 3 cups water
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Roasted Tomato & Herb Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 pack JJ’s Pantry Italian Seasoning
- 14 uncooked manicotti shells (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
Heat oven to 350°.
Combine Soup Mix and water; pour about 1/3 of the Soup into an ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Combine ground chicken and Seasoning; insert ground chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary. Place shells in baking dish.
Pour remaining Soup evenly over shells, covering completely. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake about 1 hour 30 minutes or until shells are tender.
Garnish each serving with basil before serving.