- 1 1/3 cups instant white or brown rice
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 4 cups water
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 3/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 300°. Grease a 3-quart oblong baking dish. In baking dish, layer half of the rice, chicken, celery and remaining rice.
In a medium bowl, mix water, JJ’s Pantry Cream of Broccoli Soup Mix and wine until smooth. Pour over rice. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake for 2 hours or until chicken and rice are tender.