- 6-8 slices bacon diced and cooked crispy
- 1 (8-ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Jalapeno Dip & Dressing Mix
- 1 cup crushed round buttery cracker (like Ritz)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Preheat oven to 350. Combine Dip ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Transfer to an oven proof dish like a pie plate or brownie pan.
Combine the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the top of the dip. Bake the dip for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips, corn chips, or use as a stuffing for green chilies or jalapenos!
Variation: Use JJ’s Pantry Habanero Dip & Dressing mix for more heat; you can also add chopped green chilies or other peppers before baking.