- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Asian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds pork, cut in 1/2 -inch cubes
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 22 bamboo skewers 6-inch, soaked in water
In a shallow glass dish, mix 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice, oil and Seasoning. Add pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain marinade from meat reserve marinade.
To prepare sauce, in a medium saucepan, mix cream, peanut butter, butter or margarine, remaining soy sauce, remaining lemon juice and reserved marinade. Stirring over low heat, cook until sauce is blended and hot (do not boil).
Thread 5 or 6 pieces of meat onto each skewer. Place on a preheated grill and brush with peanut sauce. Grill 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.
Serve with remaining peanut sauce.
Can also be broiled in your oven.