- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 cups milk
- 3 (6 1/2-ounce) cans chopped clams, undrained
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Seafood Seasoning
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water bring to a boil. Cover and cook until tender. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, sauté onions in butter until tender. Add flour mix until smooth. Stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Drain potatoes; add to Dutch oven. Add clams and JJ’s Pantry Seafood Seasoning; heat through.
Garnish with fresh herbs, bacon, or fresh cracked black pepper . . . serve with biscuits or rolls for dunking!