- 1 bottle JJ’s Pantry Arizona Chile & Tomato Salsa
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 to 12 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- sour cream and additional salsa, optional
Place Salsa, beans, chicken and 1/2 cup cheese in a bowl; stir until well mixed.
Spread evenly over tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese let stand until cheese is melted. Garnish with diced avocado, shredded lettuce and fresh diced tomato; serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.