- 1 1/2 pounds shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Lemon Kick Rub
- 1 package frozen corn
- 2 (4 1/2-ounce) cans chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Chile, Cilantro & Lime Dip & Dressing Mix
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white or yellow hominy, undrained
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic clove and onions to skillet cook and stir until tender. Add chicken broth, cooked chicken, Lemon Kick Rub, corn, chilies, and Dip Mix to pot. Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to a simmer. Add hominy; cook until thoroughly heated.
To serve, place tortilla chips and cheese into individual soup bowls; ladle hot soup over cheese. Top with salsa or a dollop of sour cream or garnish with fresh cilantro.