- 4 cooked and diced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package JJ’s Pantry Buffalo Wing Rub
- 2 medium stalks celery, diced
- 3 green onions with tops, diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup shredded lettuce or spinach
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 flour tortillas (try spinach or sun-dried tomato for a change!)
Combine, celery, green onions and carrot in a mixing bowl; toss with 1 tablespoon JJ’s Pantry Buffalo Wing Rub; set aside. In another bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, blue cheese, and garlic with remaining Rub; mix well.
To assemble wraps, spoon one-third of the chicken mixture widthwise over center of one tortilla; top with one-third of the vegetable mixture. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly burrito style. Repeat two times for a total of three wraps.
Chill for at least an hour.
These can be served cold or you can also serve them warm by grilling them or using a panini press.